So, I've been slowly redoing rooms in the house to give them personality again. So far I have completed:
And Now, the Laundry Room Makeover
Before and After Pictures
- Wall Paint Color: Valspar Reserve Pale Butter (I bought the Reserve because I wanted the walls to easily wipe off any marks and dirt - and so far I'm impressed).
- Cabinet Paint Color: Valspar Thistle Seed Semi-Gloss. It is the same color I used to refinish and personalize these barstools.
- Mirror: From Hobby Lobby. The mirror was on clearance and was originally black. I covered the mirror with newspaper and tape and painted it with Valspar Cherry Red Spray Paint.
- Paint Sprayer Used: Wagner Flexio 590 Electric Powered Paint Sprayer
- Baskets:Crate and Barrel Sedona Small Tote and Crate and Barrel Sedona Large Tote
- Basket Liners: I used this tutorial I created years ago to make the basket liners.
With the Wagner Flexio 590 Electric Powered Paint Sprayer I used the indoor attachment to spray the inside of the bench, the cabinet piece and all the doors. It took 2 coats to cover everything adequately. But because of the sprayer, I was able to get all of this completed in 1 weekend!
I know I said it before, but I don't know how I painted furniture without the Wagner Flexio 590 Electric Powered Paint Sprayer - seriously! This tool is fantastic!