Let me put it this way, so you know just how delicious these are: I made 175 of these for our Christmas party, and before the party started between Grandma, Grandpa, Mammaw, Pappaw and Ben, half were gone within 20 minutes. I had to put them away so there would be some left! Yes, the Ham Olive Roll Up Appetizers are that good!
How to Make Ham Olive Roll Up Appetizers
Ingredients: Olives, Sliced Ham, Cream Cheese.
Other tools: strainer with a bowl underneath, paper towel, one butter knife, one sharp knife, and toothpicks.
Place the olives in a strainer over a bowl and, use paper towel to blot the front and back of the ham.
Spread the softened cream cheese, place the olives close together.
Then slice and roll! Chill the Ham Olive Roll-ups until ready to serve.
- 1 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Sliced Ham
- 1 Small Jar of Olives
- Blot both sides of the ham.
- Smooth the cream cheese onto the ham.
- Place the olives across the top of the ham and cream cheese.
- Slice, rollup and skewer with a toothpick.
- Chill until ready to serve.