Ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2/3 cup of Water
- 1 tbs of Olive Oil
- 1 can of Green Chilies
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 1 10.5 oz can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese (it does taste the same with either reduced fat cream cheese or the regular cream cheese)
- 2 cups of Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 cup of Mexican Shredded Cheese
Steps to Make Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
1. The best enchiladas ever starts off in a crockpot with Taco seasoning, 1 tsp of cumin and 2/3 cup of water and chicken breasts. Cook on high for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
2. After the allotted time, you'll be able to take a fork and shred the chicken. Let the shredded chicken set while you complete the next steps.
4. Pour half of the cheese sauce into the backing dish. With a slotted spoon, add the chicken to the tortillas and roll. Place the roll into the cheese sauce.
5. Pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas and add the 1 1/2 cups of Mexican Shredded Cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.