It's been a while since I've been on my regular schedule of Monday posts, but I swear I've been busy with crafty stuff. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I have issues. So I've put together a visual of my issues and a 10 Question test to see if you too have problems like me. :) In the below picture there are at least 6 projects waiting: behind the easel there is 3 more, hidden behind some fabric on the cabinet is another project. [and yes, none of the clocks are correct]
I'd love some company in my little world. Are you a craft-a-holic too?
- Do you often find yourself working on one or more craft projects?
- Do you get in the middle of a project and say "oh, that's a great idea!" and put down what you are doing to go do what the other great idea was?
- Do you have at least 3 unfinished projects awaiting your attention in your garage or closet or simply stashed out of the way of other projects?
- Do you frequent craft stores for inspiration and find sudden must haves for those future, yet undetermined, projects?
- Do you have a stash of unopened, dusty, items that you don't want to get ride of because as soon as you do you'll think of a use?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night and think about ways you can build it, redo it, decorate it etc?
- Is one or more of your mornings or evenings dedicated to the Pinterest inspiration time-warp?
- Does your significant other look at your workspace with a face of awe/horror - or just avoid it all together?
- When you purchase craft supplies or other materials, do you buy more than what you will actually need because you'd rather have too much and not enough which would result in another trip to the store, thereby disrupting the project (which will likely lead to another project)?
- Do you keep the old, failed crafts because you think "one day, I'll figure out what to do with it to make it better." or "one day, I'll fix it." or "maybe I'll find a use for it as is."?
If you answered yes to more than 5, I'd say you've got issues. Welcome to my club! :)