I’ve had been working on a Robot themed bedroom for LilMan. As part of my design I wanted to put Formulas all over his room (who knows maybe he’ll memorize them and it’ll serve him someday). In order to do this I needed to take images of the formulas and make them into Silhouette Designs using Silhouette Studio Designer. Once you get the hang of converting images into cuttable images it is easy! Below is an example of 3 of the 15 equations that I used. If you guys are interested in getting these, let me know and I’ll put together a post to include the files.
If this springs an idea, you MUST to take advantage of the sale Silhouette has going on between Thursday February 6-Friday February 14 with discounts on:
1. The Silhouette CAMEO®, The Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, the glitter collection sketch pens, and the metallic collection sketch pens for $269.99 ($94 in savings)
2. The Silhouette Portrait™, The Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, the glitter collection sketch pens, and the metallic collection sketch pens for $129.99 ($114 in savings)
3. 40% off the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software!
One of the best things about is Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software the ability to use your own images and designs with your Silhouette machine! The Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software contains all the same functionality as Silhouette Studio® plus the following designer features:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
To take advantage of these huge savings use the Promo Code: GRINNING
Here’s a video about how to import your own images and develop your own Library of Images:
What design would you like to create?