A whole day dedicated to cookies!!!
My family love my chocolate chip cookies, especially the cookie dough So, to help ensure they can make these cookies in the future and you all can also enjoy a “go-to” cookie I’ve decided to document how to make it.
Combine 2 sticks of butter (1 cup – Use Parkay – I swear it makes a difference), 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Mix it up, then add one egg and mix it up again.
Add 2 and 1/4 cup of flour, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp of cornstarch, and 1/4 tsp of salt then mix it up.
Then add 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Spoon onto a cookie sheet (I literally use two spoons to spoon them onto the pan, these spoons are not for licking ).
- 1 cup of Parkay Butter (room temperature)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of corn starch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Add egg and mix until creamy
- Add flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt, mix until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto baking sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes (depending on your oven).