A whole day dedicated to cookies!!!
My family love my chocolate chip cookies, especially the cookie dough :) So, to help ensure they can make these cookies in the future and you all can also enjoy a “go-to” cookie I’ve decided to document how to make it.
Combine 2 sticks of butter (1 cup – Use Parkay – I swear it makes a difference), 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Mix it up, then add one egg and mix it up again.
Add 2 and 1/4 cup of flour, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp of cornstarch, and 1/4 tsp of salt then mix it up.
Then add 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Spoon onto a cookie sheet (I literally use two spoons to spoon them onto the pan, these spoons are not for licking ).
- 1 cup of Parkay Butter (room temperature)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of corn starch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Add egg and mix until creamy
- Add flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt, mix until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto baking sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes (depending on your oven).