Cinnamon Blueberry Jam
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 8 Pints
- 1 lb Fresh or Frozen Blueberries (about 1 quart)
- 3 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tbs Bottled Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 pouch (3oz) Liquid Fruit Pectin
- Pulse blueberries in food processor until chunky (they'll cook down). Measure 2-1/2 cups and place in a large saucepan.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, pinch of salt, butter and cloves.
- Bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Quickly stir in the pectin. Return to a full rolling boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace.
- Wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.