I’m always pressed for time, so I’m always looking for easy make ahead recipes that are 1) Easy 2) have ingredients that I usually have on hand and 3) are AWESOME. This is a chicken salad recipe that meets all of the above!
|Best Chicken Salad EVER!||
Recipe Type: Sandwich
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 3 or 4 cooked chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup Light Mayo
- 3 tbs (to your taste) of chopped green onion
- 3 tbs (to your taste)of chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (to your taste) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (to your taste) halved red grapes (or pineapple, or strawberries)
- Cook the chicken (I’ve used left over chicken, grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken etc.) and shred in a food processor.
- Add and stir in all the remaining ingredients to your taste. Let chill for a couple of hours.
- Serve on croissants, bread or by itself.