Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 40 Minutes
- 3 or 4 Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Light Mayo
- 3 Tbs Chopped Green Onion (to your taste)
- 3 Tbs Chopped Fresh Basil (to your taste)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts (to your taste)
- 1/2 Cup Halved Red Grapes or Pineapple (to your taste)
- Cook the chicken (I've used leftover chicken, grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken etc.) and shred in a food processor.
- Add and stir in all the remaining ingredients to your taste. Let chill for a couple of hours.
- Serve on croissants, bread or by itself.