Artichoke Dip, it sounds awful doesn’t it, but it is fantastic! This is another recipe that I always have the ingredients on hand for when people pop over and I need to whip up an appetizer dip. It is soo easy to make, it’s ridiculous…
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts (in water)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of Worcestershire
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Drain the artichokes and chop in a Food Processor.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 until bubbles (I used a loaf pan).
- Serve with chips, crackers, etc.