I decided to make a wreath to accentuate the new decor in Em’s room.
I literally made this wreath during the kids nap time.
To make the wreath you’ll need:
- Styrofoam Wreath
- 1 yard of Tulle
- 1 yard of contrast Tulle
- Accents (I used two packages of Scrapbooking butterfly accents)
- 1/4 yard of material to cover the wreath
- Cut strips of material to cover the foam about 6 inches wide, then folded the edges over and top stitch the edges.
- Then cut strips of tulle about six inches wide and 12 inches long (guestimated).
- Wrap the tulle around the foam and double knot.