- Elmer's Glue
- Glow in the Dark Spray Paint (found it at the Party City)
- Fake Spiders
1) My little helpers spread Vaseline over the balloons to ensure the glue and string doesn't stick to the balloon.
2) Next run the string through the glue and your fingers to remove the excess glue. Tip: cut the string into manageable strips.
3) Place the string/yarn around the balloons.
4) Allow the glue to dry.
5) Pop the balloon.
6) Spray on the Glow and the Dark and hot glue the spiders on. Tip: I used the spider rings and clipped off the ring parts.
Give it a whirl it is a really fun thing to do with the kids!