The trick to getting a good deals on Craft Supplies is to be prepared! I visited two stores this morning, Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Fabrics with a list of what I needed in hand and coupons in my purse (all available online or through your smart phone). I spent about $97.61 for $145.37 worth of craft supplies – SAVED $47.76!!!!
Read on for quick links to help with your next shopping trip.
- Check Hobby Lobby for their weekly coupon - (generally it’ll be a 40% off coupon for a regular priced item, or a specialty coupon for Wilson supplies or something like that).
- Print out at least 2 (one for Hobby Lobby and the other for the next stop).
- Also check Hobby Lobby’s weekly flier for sale items. (If it isn’t on sale at Hobby Lobby go to Michaels or Jo-Ann Fabrics OR use the coupon OR wait – it’ll probably be on sale the next week at Hobby Lobby.)
- Another Tip about Hobby Lobby: if there is an item you want that is 30% off and you have a 40% Hobby Lobby coupon, they can apply the 40% coupon instead of using the 30% off – found this out this morning and got that little fur pelt.
- Check for Michaels and Jo-Ann Fabric coupons – Michaels and Jo-Ann will take Hobby Lobby coupons as well as each others!
- Here are the websites I find helpful:
- For Michaels – go to Michaels Weekly Ad and check out DealsPL.us .Love it when I find a 15% or 25% off the entire purchase – YEAH!!!
- Jo-ann – Become a preferred customer by signing up to receive emails and go to Jo-ann’s website